back to products
Hydraulic Carriage VEL
Headblocks and headblock supports built in steal welded construction.
- Headblocks and headblock supports built in steal welded construction.
- Number of headblocks 3, 4 or 5, spacing custumized to individual requirements.
- Brushless servomotor with setworks for numeric positioning achieves speeds up to 350 mm/s with precision ±0,1mm.
- Hydraulic log clamping with 3 pressures automatically controlled on the operator panel.
- Hydraulic dogs are positioned between double hydraulic pads movable in 4 positions.
- Exchangeable wear parts done in high quality cast steel.
- Automatic central lubrication of slideways.
- Automatic central lubrication of rails.
- Rail type S-49 (49,5 kg/m)
- Independet hydraulic log turners mounted on a chassis single or double type.
- Single type consists of 3 arms and 3 both side turning chains. Arm inclination 0°-90°. Lifting force of 3x2,9t.
- Double type consists of 3 double arms with 6+3 both side turning chains. Big arm inclination 0°-10° and small arm inclination 0°-90°. Lifting force of 3x2,9 t
- Turning devices powered by hydraulic motors with safety overload device and speed control.
- Hydrostatic drive high reliability, highest dynamics and speeds up to 180 m/min
- Lower total installed capacity is up to 30kW.
- Carriage is driven by foot control lever.
- Independet headblocks driven by brushless servomotors automatically align the log for the first cut.
- Optimization with 2D or 3D scanners for maximum yield and capacity.
- Setworks with touch screen and internet diagnostics.
- Hydraulic tensioning of carriage drive steel cable.